Just a quick update to say we had a fantastic trip and all made it back safe and healthy. Some highlights:
- Visited two of the orphanages we support
- Saw Bertenide and her family — brought gifts to help her out.
- Street ministry & feeding hungry/homeless downtown
- Visited three current Vision churches on Sunday. Bill and Steve got to meet the children they sponsor.
- Visited Vision school — currently with four teachers/grades
- Wild moto / hiking trip (video) to what will be fourth Vision church in remote mountain area. Will have land surveyed and buy property in coming months.
- Bought bass and amp for church in Duclos (Cabaret)
- Discussed possibility of starting a business to help support church and families (maybe a chicken farm or moto taxi business).
- Met with Troy Livesay from Heartline Ministries to share ideas and get advice